WE ARE MOVING TO SOUTH AFRICA
This first month of marriage has been a joyful adventure. We have been reminded time and time again that we are not living for ourselves but to be used by God, to please God. As tough as it was to let go of “our plans” what has come is much more rewarding. In a time of honest confusion, we are hungry for God to speak, and He does! We may still not know the details, but we do know God's faithfulness has been tangible. When we felt shaken He was answering years of prayer.
With that said we’re moving to
Thank you to everyone who has been praying for us and reaching out we are undone by the support and love!
1. Charity was able to purchase all the tickets needed to make a trip back to the US to collect belongings and start the visa process.
2. We found an attorney that has been very helpful.
3. God answers prayers and opens doors. We are moving to South Africa!! We are getting thrilled and planning to move this February.
• Grace for the immigration process as we jump into paperwork with an attorney.
• Continued open doors in South Africa - to find housing, and receive our South African visas promptly as we are applying soon.
• Finance - We have $2000 to fundraise for the immigration process (1,500 to hire an attorney and about $550 to file a petition for an initial visa application). Lastly, we are believing $3000 for our move to South Africa, this includes flights and housing near the YWAM base.
I have called you back from the ends of the earth, saying, ‘You are my servant.’
For I have chosen you and will not throw you away. Don’t be afraid, for I am with you.
Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.